"Let them be ONE, so the world may know that you sent me and love them as much as you have loved me." - Jesus
A COLLABORATIVE MODEL FOR REACHING MILLENNIALS FOR CHRIST AND THE LOCAL CHURCH
CITY/ONE NETWORK equips local churches with proven strategies, best-practices, and plug-and-play resources to establish a collaborative outreach service for 20-30somethings in their area. By collaborating together, local churches can more effectively engage the spiritual needs of this generation--and we are here to help. With over 10 years of experience, CITY/ONE NETWORK empowers local churches to:
- Implement proven strategies that foster a theological, practical, and relational approach for unity in Christ's mission.
- Establish a shared outreach service in their area to reach young professionals for Christ and connect them to a local church.
- Leverage best-practices and resources from other local churches and cities within the Network.
- Establish a young adult ministry within their own individual church that compliments the collaborative outreach service.
Young Professionals in their 20's and 30's are walking away from Christ and the local church in staggering numbers. Recent studies will show that:
-1 in 3 claim "no religion" whatsoever.
- 70% describe themselves as "de-converts" though 73% came from religious homes.
- 1 in 6 college graduates who consider themselves "Christian" will not return to a local faith community once they graduate.
Many local churches feel paralyzed on how to respond and are unsure how best to address this need both individually and corporately in their communities.